I know my stuff tends to be a little ....
well ... different, twisted ... it's been called worse.
None of it is very difficult if you break it down into specific techniques.
- If Gran's Hug or A Hug & Kiss seem a little daunting, here's a good place to start.
This is my pattern for a Magic Moebius Muffler
(102K Adobe). This is where we start in a class.
Try it in a silk sport weight with an eyelash ... it makes a great gift!!
- Several designs have beaded edges. Here's some more help on
Beaded Edges (84K Adobe).
- Short rows give you another way besides increasing & decreasing,
to add some shape to you knitted piece. Here's some
Short row help (42K Abobe).
- There was a mistake in a chart in Petals printed before August of 2008 (Sorry!). I hope it didn't
cause too much pain ...
Petals errata (79K Abobe).
- On copies of A Walk In The Woods copyright before 2012, the stitch count on the LARGE size SLEEVE is down by
2 stitches. There should be a difference of 9 sts between all sizes (small and medium sizes are correct).
So sorry, so sorry ...
If you don't want to download via the web, send me an
listing what you'd like & I can e-mail the docs to you.
Thanks for your patronage ...